Fuelco provides the following services:
- Engineering and bulk storage facility design for fuels and lubricants
- Project management and procurement for storage facilities
- Supply and install of aboveground tanks
- Installation and commissioning of single tanks through to bulk storage
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs of tanks and dispensing equipment
- Regulatory site compliance and assessment
- Service station and fuel depot installations, maintenance and calibration
- Environmental services including tank cleaning and site remediation
- Complete tank removal ensuring no environmental contamination
- Onsite cleaning of contaminated fuel, including water & algae removal
Fuelco also has its own team of qualified engineers and project management personnel who are available to assist with design and construction of projects.
Fuelco ensures all bulk fuel facility projects are managed to the highest possible standard by assigning a highly experienced Project Manager at the onset.
Our partnership with Logitank means we can supply a complete range of containerised and self bunded tanks for storing a range of fluids including fuels.
Fuelco proudly offers our customers an installation and commissioning service backed by qualified and professional project managers, technicians and electricians.
Fuelco supplies new petroleum and lubricant systems for service stations, depots and transport yards including installation of aboveground tanks.
Fuelco can perform site remediation works that ensures your site is compliant with environmental regulations and is safe and contaminant free.
Repairs & Maintenance
Fuelco provides fuel tank and dispensing equipment repairs and maintenance across Australia to keep your equipment operational.
Bulk Fuel/Lube Farms
We provide complete turnkey design of bulk fuel and lube farms, including concept design, hydraulic calculations, pipework design etc.